|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Room Only
- Furnished Property
- Large Garden
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No DSS
- Good size double room available in friendly house in a quiet road in Hillingdon, close to Uxbridge Road/Hillingdon Hill. Great Bus links down to Brunel (5 mins on the Bus) or Uxbridge (10 mins on the Bus). Parking available on the driveway.
- The property has a nice garden to enjoy in the summer and has good communal space such as the large kitchen and dining area/lounge. Being a shared house the kitchen includes 5 fridges/freezers, a dishwasher and microwave, oven and hob.
- Room is bright furniture includes a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table, chested drawers and dressing table/desk
- Rent includes all bills (Gas, water, electric and council tax) and access to internet.
- Looking to let to single people but friends very welcome to let different rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 130195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.