|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (240 days ago)|
- 5 Bed Rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Lovely house
- Property reference: 92131
This house is well presented and features five fully furnished bedrooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students/Professionals.
This property features five fully furnished double bedrooms, fully fitted open plan kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker and washing machine, two bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, separate lounge area, SKY and Internet is included.
Bills can be included with and extra +£20
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 12 min , 0.7 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
42, 43, 44, 142, 143, X41, X57
28 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property reference: 92131
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.