|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (180 days ago)|
- Appealing Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Favoured Residential Area Off Guisborough Road
- L Shaped Lounge With Dining Area
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Side Utility Area Off
- Newly Fitted Bathroom With Shower
- Ground Floor W.C
- Generous Gardens/Integral Garage
- Driveway Parking For Approx. Three Cars
- Offered Unfurnished & Available End Of Jan 2018
- Pets Considered, No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £1050
Stuated off Guisborough Road in a highly favoured residential area offering convenient access to good schooling, bus/train services and commuter links, an impressive Four Bedroom Detached Home which will be availabe to the rental market at the end of January 2018 on an unfurnished basis.
The many features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, ground floor w.c., L Shaped lounge with dining area, newly fitted kitchen with oven and hob with a connecting door to a side porch/utility area, landing with picture window and a newly fitted contemporary style bathroom with shower enclosure serves the four bedrooms (all with storage facilities and new carpets).
This lovely homes sits within a generous sized plot with a deep front garden mainly laid to lawn. There is driveway parking for approximately three cars plus an integral garage. The rear garden is arranged over three levels and incorporates a patio, seating areas, lawn and an abundance of mature planting and rockeries.
The Landlord will considers pets dependent on their size and type (subject to an additional £100 pet bond) but no smokers or DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52604703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NUN170144_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.