|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (182 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented terraced cottage
- Open feature fire place in the living room
- Allocated parking and separate garage
- Family bathroom with wall mounted shower
- Great village location close to all local amenities and bus routes
- Offered on an unfurnished basis for a long term let
A beautifully presented three bedroom character packed mid terraced cottage, located within the ever-popular village of Stithians. Close to all village amenities and within close driving distance of Falmouth and Redruth.
The property consists of, to the ground floor: a large living room with feature open fire, a modern open plan kitchen/dining area, ground floor toilet/utility room and French doors leading to a large, fully enclosed rear garden with a small patio.
To the first floor is the family bathroom with wall mounted shower over, two good sized double bedrooms and single bedroom which can also be utilised as an office.
This property has the added benefit of double glazing throughout and allocated parking, on street parking and it's own garage.
Offered on an un-furnished basis for a long term let. Pets negotiable. Viewing highly advised.
Stithians is a Medieval village and typically Cornish with numerous character granite cottages interspersed with more recent developments. The surrounding area is mainly set to farm land and woodland. The village is centrally located between Falmouth, Truro, Helston and Redruth.
With a constant population of around 2000, it is a lively, welcoming, traditional Cornish village which has a relaxed way of life. The village community is well served by a range of facilities including; a post office and general store, general merchants and filling station, doctors surgery, Parish Church, public house and a particularly sought-after village Primary School.
Property ref: 121_1775_4565358
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52617165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4565358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.