|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 March 2016 (813 days ago)|
- Expansive six bedroom house with paintings and antiques
- Highly sought-after location within Old Chelsea
- Stunning first floor drawing room with bay-windows
- Parquet flooring throughout the wide and open plan design
- South-facing views over The River Thames
- Eat-in kitchen providing access to the garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Three and a half bathrooms
LONG LET. This is an elegant six bedroom family house with garage and front and back gardens. It is located on a leafy cul-de-sac on Cheyne Walk overlooking the River Thames, within one of Chelsea's most desirable locations.
Petyt Place is a quiet location only a moments walk from the many fashionable amenities of King's Road and is adjacent to the river. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 964027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.