|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (264 days ago)|
- Stylish two bedroom duplex flat
- Situated on a quiet mews in Notting Hill
- Light and airy reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with door leading into a wonderful sunroom
- Offers bright and stylish accommodation
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Terrace and a separate studio room
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Enviably located on a charming gated mews moments from the shops and cafés of Holland Park, this bright and spacious two bedroom house offers a terrace, balcony and sunroom.
Penzance Street boasts proximity to the charming shops and cafés of Holland Park while vibrant Notting Hill Gate is also within easy reach. For travel links, the closest Underground station is Holland Park offering rapid commuting around London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.