2 bedroom flat to rentForglen Street, Easterhouse, G34
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 February 2018 (238 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Semi Detached Property Rarely Available
- Spacious Lounge and Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Immaculate Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Extra Storage Space
- Within Close Proximity to Local Amenities
- Within Close Proximity to Transport Links
- Deposits and References Required
There is plenty of space to park the car outside where you can then head through the main door into the reception hallway. Enter through into the lounge which is generous in size with a feature fire place for those winter nights. Just off the livingroom you have the fitted kitchen with more than enough space for the family. Upstairs you have a fitted bathroom with shower along with two well proportioned bedrooms.
These homes have a great mix of quality and space, so please give us a call as soon as possible to book your viewing before it gets snapped up!
Nearby are the Glasgow Fort retail park and a large Morrisons with everything you will need. Plenty of green space is widely available within the area. Frequent buses and a train station takes tenants to the city and beyond with ease.
Landlord Registration Number - Pending
Council Tax - Band B
EER - D
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - No
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - No
DSS - No
HMO - N/A
****Please note these conditions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions, therefore are unlikely to be flexible.**** - LL Reg No:Landlord Registration Pending
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000469764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.