|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (46 days ago)|
- Close to City Centre
- Close to Coventry University
- Close to Local Amenities
- Available Now
- Fully Furnished
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Nicely presented throughout
- Student Property
White Tiger Estates are proud to present STUDENT ROOMS - ALL BILLS - WIFI & COUNCIL TAX INCLUSIVE AVAILABLE NOW!
Located in the CV1 post code minutes away from COVENTRY UNIVERSITY & CITY CENTRE!
Each room boasts a VIBRANT MODERN OUTLOOK with a spacious communal area.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- OFFICE DESK
- OFFICE CHAIR
Kitchen Comprises of the following:
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN UNITS
- ELECTRIC COOKER
- WASHING MACHINE
- FRIDGE FREEZER
Communal area comprises of the following:
- DINING TABLE & CHAIRS
- SOFA SET
Bathrooms Comprises of the following:
- MODERN LOOK SINK & TOILET
- HIGH QUALITY ELECTRIC PRESSURE WALK-IN SHOWER
- WALLS & FLOORS FULLY TILED
****GIVE US A CALL OR A WHATAPPS TODAY DO NOT DELAY****
Kav - 07989345945
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Tiger Estates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.