|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (241 days ago)|
- Popular Area Of The Willows
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Good Sized Living Area/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Rear Garden With Decking
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Available March
This well presented semi-detached house located in the popular area of The Willows comprises a large lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear and side of the property is an enclosed garden with staged decking areas. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and parking, as well as upkeep of the garden. There are open views to the rear over Lindisfarne Park. Unfurnished. Available March.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52659297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4929400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.