|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (203 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ROOMS
- OPEN PLANE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- EXCELLENT KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A SINGLE
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- GARAGE AND COURTYARD GARDEN
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Situated in a popular residential area of Thornaby is this large, three bedroom, end terrace. Beautifully presented, spacious rooms throughout. There are excellent local transport links with the A66 & A19 all just a short drive away, making commuting an easy option.
Entrance hallway leads into the neutrally decorated lounge with original feature fireplace, via french doors you have the second reception room, ideal for dining or handy as a childrens playroom or office space. The kitchen is well planned with an excellent range of wall and base units, appliances to include washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer, gas hob, electric fan oven and extractor hood. What more could you want? There is also a downstairs wc on the ground floor.
On the first floor there are two generously sized double bedrooms with neutral decor and carpeting throughout. The third bedroom is a single, ideally suited as a children's bedroom or dressing space. The family bathroom completes the home, with a modern finish throughout, containing shower over the bath.
Externally there is a garage and courtyard garden - Ideal for enjoying the sunshine!
Priced at an affordable rent this property has much to offer, call to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52662981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000240024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.