2 bedroom flat to rent9 Castlebrae Gardens, Cathcart, Glasgow G44 4EB
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (247 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- DINING KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM & 1 SINGLE BEDROOM
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SECURE ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- **NO STUDENTS**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING B
Freshly painted two bedroom furnished flat to let in a sought after modern development close to Cathcart train station, with accommodation comprising reception hallway leading to a bright lounge, spacious fully fitted dining kitchen with appliances including gas hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer, master bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and en-suite shower room, single bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and internal bathroom with three piece suite. Additional benefits include secure entry, gas central heating, double glazing and a private allocated parking space. Deposit £975. Council Tax Band E. Landlord Registration Number 265543/260/20311. **STRICTLY NO STUDENTS. NO PETS**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52663356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.