|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2018 (184 days ago)|
- A gorgeous one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Boasts peaceful and secure location in a gated development
- Offers generous living space with a large reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Private patio garden
- Off street parking
- Benefits from its own entrance
LONG LET. Securely located in a stunning, gated development atop of Richmond Hill, this spacious one bedroom flat offers stylish accommodation with a private patio area and off-street parking.
The development is located just off Queens Road, moments from the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and charming selection of shops and delis on Friars Stile Road. Transport links include Richmond Station (District and National Rail lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52666389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.