|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (187 days ago)|
- A Modern & Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Requires Inspection To Be Fully Appreciated
- Kitchen With Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher & Washer
- Cul-De-Sac Positioned Within An Elevated Site
- Family Bathroom With Shower
- Driveway Parking/Detached Garage/Established Gardens
- Lounge With Wood Floor & Living Flame Gas Fire
- Good Commuter Links
- Offered UNFURNISHED & Available To Rent Immediately
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Bond £675
REDUCED APPLICATION FEE ........REDUCED RENT !!!! A Very Smart Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home With An Attractively Fitted Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances, Detached Garage & Gardens. Offered On An Unfurnished Basis With Immediate Availability. No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Bond £675.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NUN180018_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.