5 bedroom detached house to rentStrathwhillan Drive, Hairmyres, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G75
|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (237 days ago)|
- Washing machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Double glazing
AREA - Hairmyers, East Kilbride
- Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Public Rooms
- Large Lounge, Dining Room To Rear
- Excellent Size Dining Kitchen, Utility Room Off
- Downstairs Water Closet
- Upstairs Comprises Of 4 Bedrooms (2 With En-Suite)
- Further 5th Bedroom / Public Room Which Is Of Flexible Use
- Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Driveway, Double Garage Included
- Well Proportioned Gardens
- Early Viewings Advised
- Full Time Working Reference Required
- Pets Considered
- No Smokers EPC rating: C. Landlord Registration Number: 96899/380/27251.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bensons Estate Agents, East Kilbride - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.