|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2017 (384 days ago)|
- Large 3 Bed Family House
- Furnished Property
- Kitchen Equipped with Modern Appliances
- Allocated Parking Available
- Small Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to The Local Amenities
- Very Low Tenant Reference Fee
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Sorry, No DSS
PLEASE QUOTE REF: P3834 - This property is a good-sized, 3- bed, terraced, 2-storey, fully furnished, gch house situated in a quiet T-junction in Hillingdon, W. London, very close to Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital, local shops and bus routes, ideal for students, NHS professionals or a small family. It is compliant with all gas and electric safety certificates and Health and Safety standards with fire doors and thumb turn locks newly fitted. There is a small entrance hall area with access to a downstairs toilet. The living room is furnished with 2-seater sofas and chair, a TV with addn. option for SKY package and an electric fire. Stairs lead up from the living room to the bathroom with shower and bath facilities. The main front double bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and 2 addn. furnished sgl bedrooms. Downstairs, to the rear, there is a small dining room and kitchen, fully fitted with all essential appliances. A small back garden allows for quiet enjoyment in warmer weather with a patio area and lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52680360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27349771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlord Direct, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.