|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (166 days ago)|
- Well Presented Property
- Close to Stockley Business Park
- Close to Transport Links
- Council Tax Band F
- Desirable location close to West Drayton Station
- Close to British Rail Main Line
- Close to amenities
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- 2 WEEKS FREE RENT!!
Coopers are now marketing this modern four bedroom house set over three floors in Drayton Garden Village development. Comprising of four bedroom, family bathroom, en-suite to master. Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room leading to private garden and downstairs w/c. Benefits include allocated parking, double glazing & gas central heating. Available unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52681902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27579350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.