|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Furnished luxury second floor apartment
- Underfloor heating, alarm & double glaxing
- Open plan living room, balcony, fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom en-suite, 2nd double bedroom, bathroom
- Communal gardens, secure parking. EER Rating C
Furnished, second floor apartment. Video entry phone system, under floor heating and double glazing. Entrance hall, spacious open plan living room, balcony, superb fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, 2nd double bedroom, bathroom with shower. Secure lower ground parking. EER rating D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52697553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102792000633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Phipps Property Management Ltd , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.