|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord - no agents.
- Fully Furnished. Roomy Single Bed
- Close to Westfield shopping center
- Available immediately upon request
- HMO certified property
Property reference number 5706671. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Holland Park W11. Grade 2 listed building. In a residential conservation area. Fully Furnished. Roomy Single bed - sitting room for one person only,
- Double glazing,
- Fully equipped,
- Own separate kitchen with clothes washer drier, fridge freezer, and gas hob plus microwave combi,
- Shared bathroom,
- Council Tax Included,
- Central heating included,
- Cleaning and access to garden included,
- 230GBP per week,
- Carpets throughout.
Close to Westfield shopping centre, minutes away from buses and trains.
This property would be perfect for a young professional.
Available immediately upon request.
Deposit and referencing are required.
For one person only.
* Please quote ref. 5706671 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52701915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5706671_53991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.