|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (99 days ago)|
WHITE TIGER ESTATES are proud to present BRAND NEW LUXURY STUDENT HALLS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER 2018 BOOK NOW!
3 BEDROOM FLATS on first and second floor and MINI SUPERMARKET on ground floor.
The latest student halls to be built that Coventry has to offer.
Located opposite the SINGER HALLS minutes away from COVENTRY UNIVERSITY!
****Available TO LET AS 3 BED APARTMENTS OR AS SINGLE ROOMS****
Each flat boasts a VIBRANT MODERN OUTLOOK with a LARGE open plan KITCHEN DINER and 3 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- DOUBLE BED
- OFFICE DESK
- OFFICE CHAIR
- CHEST OF DRAWS
Kitchen/Diner Comprises of the following:
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN UNITS
- ELECTRIC COOKER
- WASHING MACHINE
- FRIDGE FREEZER
- DINING TABLE & CHAIRS
Bathroom/En Suit Comprises of the following:
- MODERN LOOK SINK & TOILET
- HIGH QUALITY ELECTRIC PRESSURE WALK-IN SHOWER
- WALLS & FLOORS FULLY TILED
THE WHOLE PROPERTY HAS BEEN BUILT TO A HIGH LUXURY STANDARD WITH NO EXPENSE SPARED!
THESE WILL BE SOUGHT AFTER FLATS 4 HAVE ALREADY BEEN PRE-BOOKED!
****GIVE US A CALL OR A WHATAPPS TODAY DO NOT DELAY****
Jitna - 07548 771934
* No admin fee will be applied if booked on the same day the room is viewed/enquired
OPPOSITE THE SINGER HALLS
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Tiger Estates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.