|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (315 days ago)|
- Close to City Centre
- Close to Coventry University
- Close to Local Amenities
- Fridge freezer
- Modern Bathroom
- Nicely presented throughout
- Student Property
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Washing machine
- 24/7 SECURITY
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH 40"PLASMA SCREEN IN KITCHEN
- KEYLESS CARD ENTRY
- EN SUIT ROOM
- LATEST MODERN DESIGN
- BRAND NEW QUALITY FURNITURE
- EXTRA LARGE DOUBLE ROOMS
- MINI SUPERMARKET ON GROUND FLOOR
- ALL BILLS & WIFI INCLUSIVE
WHITE TIGER ESTATES are proud to present BRAND NEW LUXURY STUDENT HALLS
3 BEDROOM FLATS on first and second floor and MINI SUPERMARKET on ground floor.
The latest student halls that Coventry has to offer.
Located opposite the SINGER HALLS minutes away from COVENTRY UNIVERSITY!
Each flat boasts a VIBRANT MODERN OUTLOOK with a LARGE open plan KITCHEN DINER and 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- DOUBLE BED
- OFFICE DESK
- OFFICE CHAIR
- CHEST OF DRAWS
Kitchen/Diner Comprises of the following:
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN UNITS
- ELECTRIC COOKER
- WASHING MACHINE
- FRIDGE FREEZER
- DINING TABLE & CHAIRS
****GIVE US A CALL OR A WHATAPPS TODAY DO NOT DELAY****
Jitna - 07548 771934
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White Tiger Estates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.