|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (202 days ago)|
- STUNNING FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- TWO OFF STREET PARKING SPACES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STAINES SHOPPING MALLS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS & CINEMA
- MOMENTS FROM SAINSBURYS
- LOVELY BATHROOM
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- DONT MISS OUT!
Beautifully presented, this lovely apartment has a private garden and its own private entrance which leads in to a welcoming and spacious hall with stairs leading up to the first floor hall. Accommodation comprises a cosy lounge, which is centrally heated via a combination boiler but also has a feature open fireplace, perfect for these cold winter evenings. There is also a spacious double bedroom with bespoke built in wardrobes. There is a lovely kitchen, with appliances and a stunning bathroom with a bath and a power shower over. Outside, there are TWO off street parking spaces and a lovely private garden with a decked seating area. The property is well located, on this cul-de-sac, just a few minutes walk from Staines town centre with its major shopping malls and superb restaurants and cinema complex. It is also just a couple of minutes walk from the Sainsburys superstore. Staines station is within walking distance too. This apartment has it all, so if you are looking for a lovely flat to move into - call Hunters today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference EALLP200979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.