|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Exceptional one bedroom first floor flat
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Expansive bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an incredibly high standard throughout
LONG LET. Situated moments from the huge variety of facilities along Notting Hill Gate and stylishly refurbished to a high standard, this one bedroom flat offers wood floors throughout and a modern and light living space.
Pembridge Villas benefits from a close proximity to a great variety of retail and entertainment facilities including those along Portobello Road and Notting Hill Gate. Hyde Park is also close.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52716189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.