|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2018 (316 days ago)|
- Semi detached house
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Nursery/office/dressing room
- Driveway with ample space for two cars
- Large back garden
- Great location
- Close to schools and transport
Three bedroom semi detached house in a highly desirable location, close to Cleveleys, local transport links and schools.
Internally the property comprises of two good size reception rooms, small modern kitchen with oven and hob. The property benefits from a large back garden and ample driveway parking for two cars.
Upstairs there are two very good size double bedrooms, one with built in storage. The third bedroom is a small space ideal as a nursery/office/dressing room. Modern bathroom with shower over bath, pedestal sink and wc.
This property would be ideal for a couple or small family. Call now to book your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000455422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.