|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Quiet, semi-rural location
- Long Carriage Driveway
- Double Garage with automated door
- Period fireplace with marble mantelpiece
- Limed oak Kitchen-Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Recently re-fitted en suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Recently redecorated and recarpeted
- Tremendous Character
Reigate 4 miles London 18 miles
London by rail 25 minutes from Coulsdon South
M25/M23 2 miles
Approached over a long Private driveway, Reeves Rest enjoys rural tranquillity whilst offering excellent accessibility. Rail services to London run from Nearby Merstham or Coulsdon South and the M25/M23 Junction is within a few minutes drive. Nearby Chipstead Village retains an unspoilt charm with its local pub and restaurant, village pond, sports clubs and social associations.
This elegant period home forms an end-wing of a substantial Regency country house and includes part of the delightful parkland grounds. The well appointed interior, some of which was added sympathetically in the 1970s, has a spacious ambience with high ceilings and sash windows and has been recently redecorated and recarpeted. The gardens are secluded and there is ample parking in addition to the double garage. This property is available beginning of April and an early inspection is necessary to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52720533.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101053002828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.