|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Available Late February
- 548 sqft plus Balcony
- West Aspect Gardens
- Close to Future Cross Rail
- 5th Floor One Bedroom
- Opposite Glade Lane Park
- Available Furnished/Unfurnished Landlord is Flexible
- Brand New Apartment
- Plethora Of Local Shops & Amenities
- 1 X Parking Space Included
***AVAILABLE LATE FEBRUARY - PARKING INCLUDED!*** Well positioned 5th floor (548 Sq.Ft) plus balcony overlooking the gardens. Offering one double bedroom, one bathroom, an open plan reception dining room and private balcony. Aspect West offers views over the courtyard/gardens. Available in the soon to complete Connolly house, St Bernard’s Gate, Uxbridge Road, Ealing, UB1
St Bernard’s Gate is located in a little known urban village in the leafy residential borough of Ealing in west London. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with excellent links to central London and beyond, soon to be improved with the launch of Crossrail. From large historical parks to lush green hideaways that only locals know about, St Bernard’s Gate is surrounded by an abundance of green space offering an escape from busy urban life.
The Borough of Ealing is perhaps one of the greenest areas of London boasting numerous parks and green spaces. There are no fewer than seven parks within a thirty-minute walk of the development each with its own unique character.
From Elthorne Park with its acres of meadow leading down to the canal to the formal grounds of Walpole Park with its rich heritage, there is an open space to suit all occasions and moods.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27585382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.