|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Elevated house with beautiful views
- Heated swimming pool & terrace
- Mature good size gardens & double garage
- Large hallway & dining room
- Fitted kitchen & day room leading to garden
- Four bedrooms (master en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Shower room and GF entrance
- Oil Central Heating
- Reception room with wood burner
**REDUCED** Large detached property built into the hillside with beautiful gardens. The four bedroom property boasts modern open plan living including spacious entrance hallway with doors serving the large reception room with wood burner and doors leading to garden, fitted kitchen opening into dining room/day room. 3 bedrooms to this level and family bathroom, (master has en suite shower room and doors leading to the heated swimming pool and terrace). There is a fourth double bedroom downstairs and shower room and access to the garage & utility area. Outside offers gardens, outdoor dining area with pizza oven and terrace, parking, storage and access to pool room. EER 55. CT band 'E '. Deposit £2000. £40 pp application (other fees apply) Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101134002889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.