|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (321 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- Luxury bathroom
- Split Over Three Levels
- Tremendous property- needs to be seen.
- Internal photos are representative- the inside is much better!
- Own Front Door
- 1100 Sq. Ft
- Amazing High Ceilings ( double height)
- Brand New
1100 SQ.FT- Split Over Three Levels- Own Front Door- Townhouse. Orchards of London are delighted to present to the market this stunning newly built two bedroom townhouse situated in the heart of Acton. The fabulous property presents a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, an additional double bedroom and a family bathroom to the ground floor. The first floor holds an open-plan kitchen reception room with beautiful high ceilings and a gallery. The kitchen part is stylish fitted with modern integrated appliances. The reception room is generously proportioned with plenty of entertaining space. Tech West Lofts is a new development situated on a doorstep of ever green Acton Park. All amenities are located just moments away along The Vale and Acton High Street. Transport links are available from Acton Central (Overground) and Acton Town (District, Piccadilly) stations.
Property ref: 121_2390_4345521
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52749471.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4345521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.