|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (195 days ago)|
- First Floor Studio Apartment
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- 1.2 Miles from Northolt Station
- 0.3 Miles from the 90, 120, 140 282 & N7 Bus Stop
- 0.6 Miles from the A40
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available 19th February 2018
- Tenant Fees Apply £135 + VAT per named tenant
Set in the heart of Northolt is this spacious Studio apartment that comes available from the middle of February. The property boasts easy access to Northolt High Street with its array of amenities, bus routes and its Central Line Station giving tenants easy access to London. The property is also just moments away from the A40 for those tenants that do not require public transport.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52756815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27590327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Cooper & Co, Ruislip.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.