2 bedroom ground floor flat to rent9 Holyrood Quadrant, Glasgow, G20 6HH
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2018 (220 days ago)|
- FURNISHED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LARGE DINING KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- BATHROOM WITH MAINS SHOWER OVER BATH
- SECURE ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PERMIT PARKING ONLY
- **PROFESSIONALS AND MATURE STUDENTS ONLY PLEASE**
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
**LET AGREED** Bright and spacious two bedroom flat to let on the ground floor of a traditional tenement building in Glasgow's West End, with accommodation comprising a welcoming entrance hallway with storage and original wooden floors, leading to a bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace and storage cupboard, large dining kitchen with appliances including gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two double bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite and mains shower over bath. The property further benefits from having secure entry, gas central heating and access to communal gardens to the rear. Deposit £1192.50. Council tax band B. Landlord Registration Number 163041/260/24030. **FULL TIME WORKING PROFESSIONALS OR MATURE STUDENTS ONLY PLEASE**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52759275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL1167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.