|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (252 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Gate mansion block
- Reference Fee £48.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Tenancy Agreement Fee £180.00 incl.VAT per sharer
- Deposit Protection Fee £30.00 incl.VAT per tenancy
- Energy Efficiency Rating Current Band: E
- Environmental Impact Rating (CO2) Current Band: F
A spacious mansion flat in Fitzjames Avenue, a lovely tree lined avenue in West Kensington. Located on the third floor, with lift, accommodation comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious double reception room with balcony and kitchen/ breakfast room. Ideally located between Hammersmith Broadway and High Street Kensington and within walking distance of Kensington Olympia, Barons Court and West Kensington Underground Stations. Available now and offered on a furnished basis. Agreement & Referencing Fee is £228 inclusive of VAT per Tenant. Deposit Protection Fee £30 inclusive of VAT per tenancy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27583442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.