|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (263 days ago)|
- Excellent central location
- Minutes from tube, british rail and bus
- Newly decorated and modern
- Ideal for single or couple
Property reference number 5691264. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Ground floor purpose built apartment in a secure gated development with security entry system. Within three minutes walking distance to the tube station (Piccadilly Line) and a five minutes walking time to the British Rail (Isleworth) which has a 35 minute journey time into Central London and Bus Garage (Hounslow).
Excellent links into London Heathrow Airport, major bus garage and all local shops and supermarkets. Allocated parking space, communal gardens, newly decorated, separate bathroom and fully equipped kitchen; bright and modern decor with wooden flooring.
Ideal short or long term let for a professional single person or couple. No children.
* Please quote ref. 5691264 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £66.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52760664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691264_54087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.