|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (230 days ago)|
- Waterfront Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms with Canal Views
- First Floor with Lift Access
- Two Bathrooms
- Full Length Waterfront Balcony
- Open Plan Reception Kitchen with Canal Views
- Allocated Parking Space
- Available Immediately
- Tenant Fees Apply
BRENTFORD LOCK WEST Brentford Lock West: A stunning newly built two double bedroom waterside apartment located at the prestigious Brentford Lock West development. The first floor apartment has a full width balcony with direct canal views from the reception room and both bedrooms. Bedroom one has an en suite shower room. An allocated parking space is located underground.
THROUGH RECEPTION ROOM 23' 5" x 13' 0" (7.14m x 3.96m) with modern kitchen, and doors to the private balcony overlooking the canal.
MASTER BERDROOM 10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.07m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 11' 1" (3.51m x 3.38m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52772148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102373003102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quilliam Property Services, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.