|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (256 days ago)|
- One Double Bedroom Apartment
- Open plan reception room kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen with appliances
- Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Transport and Amenities
- Light and airy
One bedroom flat on Askew Road in Shepherds Bush. The property consists of a double bedroom, open plan reception room with fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom. Located on Askew Road which offers a selection of shops, bars, restaurants and a short walk from Shepherds Bush Green.The closest underground station is Stamford Brook
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52773417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kurt Fuller, Ealing, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.