|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (199 days ago)|
- Large private roof terrace with beautiful views
- Perfect for entertaining
- Wood floors
- Excellent storage throughout
- Large, bright and spacious bedroom
- Very high ceilings
- Excellent location close to the new WHITE CITY HOUSE (Soho House Group)
Loft like, artist’s apartement with stunning main room, very comfortable double bedroom and spacious bathroom with charming roll top bath. Cooking/living area has very high ceiling looking onto a sun drenched south facing roof terrace with mature flowering plants. This is a very light, unique and beautiful apartment within 5 minutes walk of two parks, a stroll to portobello road and a stones throw from the flagship new Soho House. It’s a real one-off, impressive property, with a touch of the Bohemian.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52773927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Y61251_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.