|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (218 days ago)|
- Free Tenant Referencing for a Single Applicant!
- Studio Apartment with Separate Kitchen
- Situated in Popular Residentail Area of Ellacombe
- Close to Torquay Town Centre
- Living Area
- Shower Room
- Separate WC & External WC
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Area & Private Yard
- Available Now, EPC D
Free Referencing for one tenant! - This lower ground cottage style flat is situated in the popular residential area of Ellacombe with its bus routes, schools and close to Torquay town centre. It is tucked away back from the popular Ellacombe Road.
The property is a studio style flat, it briefly comprises of; a good sized living area which follows into the separate fitted kitchen, there is also a shower room with separate WC and a second toilet outside. Tucked away there is also a utilities area with plumbing for a washing machine. It benefits from; uPVC double glazing, part furnished, private outside space, on road parking and water included in rent. Available now. EPC - D
Application Fee of £150 & £100 Reservation Fee is still payable
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8446728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.