|Added on Rightmove:||01 February 2018 (198 days ago)|
- UNIQUE PROPERTY TO RENT
- Charming Garden Fronted End Terraced Cottage
- Lounge with Exposed Beam Ceiling
- Conservatory Overlooking the Rear Garden
- One Large Double Bedroom
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- Availabe Now Unfurnished
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £575
Charm & Character is what Rose Cottage is all about! This is a wonderful opportunity to rent yourself a charming Grade Two listed "picture postcard" end terraced garden fronted cottage in delightful Stainton Village surroundings.
The ground floor has the lounge with exposed beam ceilings, inner hallway, bathroom with a white suite, kitchen & conservatory which overlooks the private southerly facing rear garden. Up on the first floor is the good sized double bedroom and a Worcester combi boiler.
Early viewing highly recommended as we anticipate high levels of interest.
Availabe now on an unfurnished basis. Strictly no pets,smokers or DSS. Bond £575
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MID160543_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.