|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (782 days ago)|
- Luxurious eight bedroom house
- Spectacular views across Thames of Wren's Greenwich Palace
- Benefits from a selection of private terraces and balconies
- Approached through a delightful communal courtyard
- Multiple fantastic living spaces
- Large master bedroom with glorious views
- Private roof terrace with spectacular river views
- Excellent location in Canary Wharf
SHORT LET. Offering a spectacular location on the banks of the river Thames, this luxurious nine bedroom house benefits from a spacious interior and a selection of private terraces and balconies.
Ferry Street is a quiet residential area close to a wealth of Canary Wharf and Isle of Dogs shops, bars and restaurants. It is also near the beautiful Mudchute Park and Farm while being opposite all the historic sites of Greenwich.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52798372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 966876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.