|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Cornwall Works development
- In the heart of Kelham Island
- Corner plot with dual aspect windows
- High ceilings and picture windows
- Open plan living area and kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Neutral decor
- Range of cafes, pubs and restaurants close by
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Council tax band B
Available for occupation from 6th March 2018.
One bed unfurnished apartment located in the historic Cornwall Works, a former Silversmiths in the heart of Kelham Island. Finished to an excellent standard and boasting high ceilings and large picture windows. Open plan living area and kitchen with lots of natural light and neutral decor, double bedroom and modern bathroom with shower over bath.
A stones throw from the fantastic amenities Kelham Island has to offer, including the Ship Inn, The Grind Cafe & Krynkl, the shipping container complex with roof top bar, Trib3 gym, barber shop & much more.
Walking distance to Sheffield City Centre and public transport links. Free on street parking available around the development.
Council tax band B
Application fee: £240 for 1-2 adults
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference q12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.