|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Studio flat
- Close to the train station
- Shared bathroom
- Water included
- Available March 2018
Two Room Studio Flat located close to Teignmouth train station. The property comprises of kitchen / lounge, bedroom with shared showers and toilet facilities. Rent includes water Sorry no pets, housing benefit considered with a suitable guarantor
Please note showers and toilets are shared and are found on each floor
To secure the property in your name you will have to pay:
- £150 per adult for referencing and administration
- £50 for each guarantor (if required)
- £200 holding fee (taken from the first months rent as rent in advance)
Please note that each of the fees above are non-refundable unless the landlord refuses your application prior to commencing referencing. There are no other hidden fees to be concerned about. The fees that apply above are fixed and are non-negotiable.
Prior to moving into the property you will have to pay:
- 1 months rent (minus the £200 holding fee originally paid)
- A minimum of 1 months security deposit
Please refer to fresh moves applicant information form that further details the applicants lettings process
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52806366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100966000332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Move, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.