|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Available in this Shared House
- Ideal for Professionals
- Quality Accommodation Throughout
- All Bills Included in the Rent
- Use of Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge and Garden
- Viewing Strongly Advised
Available Immediately is a ROOM in this shared house, with tenants having full use of a sizable Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen and Huge Lounge with patio doors which lead out onto the Garden. **All bills are included as is Wifi** Situated in a sought after location, ideal for access to Rotherham, Sheffield and the M1/M18 motorway network. Viewing is strongly advised.
Bond and references required - Bond £450. No smokers, pets or DSS
Tenants application fees
Additional tenant applications £90.00
Guarantor application if required £90.00
Add fee if in receipt of Benefits £30.00
Other Fees may apply
Tenants have full use of the Dining Room which has doors leading out to the Garden, Bespoke Kitchen with a range of quality appliances and the Huge Lounge with doors again leading out to the garden.
With a wardrobe, drawers and double bed. Central heating radiator.
With a three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, Wash hand basin and a bath with shower over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52824018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7663337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.