|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 March 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Spacious apartment
- Portered building
- Great transport links
- Spacious apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Includes bills for heating and water
Property reference number 5681244. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Brilliant two bedroom fully furnished apartment located on the third floor of porter building. Property comprises
- One shower room and one additional WC
- Wood floors in hallway and reception room and the bedrooms are carpeted.
- Kitchen has all the usual appliances plus a washer/dryer and washing machine.
- Bedrooms have lots of storage space.
- Rent includes heating and water
Ten minutes walk to Kensington High street station and a two minute walk to Kensington Olympia station.
A bus stop right outside the apartment building that has several different buses running from there.
* Please quote ref. 5681244 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £50.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52830183.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5681244_54186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.