|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (258 days ago)|
- Lift & Porter
- Roof Terrace
- Superb Entertaining Space
This spacious three bedroom property of 2,060 square feet is located in a fantastic building on Green Street, a street that puts on a delightful display of late Victorian architecture.
This naturally bright and newly renovated apartment comprises of a fabulous double reception room with an attached kitchen, a master bedroom and two further bedrooms, complete with sleek en suite bathrooms. This contemporary home also benefits from lift access, porter and a terrace with superb cityscape views.
Green Street runs from Park Lane to North Audley Street, with Hyde Park and the amenities of Oxford Street only a short walk away.
* Large Double Reception with connecting Kitchen
* Master Bedroom with en Suite
* Two Double Bedrooms with En Suites
* Roof Terrace
* Newly Renovated
* 2,060 sq.ft.
* Tenant Fees Apply - £240.00 inclusive of VAT is payable by the Tenant for Wetherell conducting tenant checks, credit checks and drawing up a tenancy agreement. Cost is payable per unit dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52839837.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 206625L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wetherell, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.