|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (288 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Good size rear garden
- Front drive and off street parking
Property reference number 5704979. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A well presented terraced house quietly situated in a popular location featuring a good size rear garden. Available Part / Unfurnished beginning of March.
- Entrance Lobby
- Kitchen / Diner
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Feltham Railway Station serving the Waterloo to Reading Line is in the adjoining district, with Bedfont also served by Hatton Cross Tube Station on the Piccadilly Line. 24hr buses available to Heathrow Airport as well as links to M25 M4 and M3 .
Close by is The Leisure West Centre, which includes Megabowl, Cineworld and a number of decent restaurants.
Also not far is The Bedfont Lakes Country Park which boasts over 180 acres of rolling meadows, making it an ideal spot for wildlife watching.
- No DSS
- Non smokers preferred
- No pets
- No students accepted
- 12 months minimum tenancy
- One month rent required
- References will be required
- 1,500 GBP deposit required
* Please quote ref. 5704979 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52841430.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704979_54198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.