|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (240 days ago)|
- Gas, electric and water included in rent
- Garden flat and use of garden
- Quiet area
- Oak flooring throughout
- Wireless broadband included
- Close to Ecclesall Road shops, bars, restaurants
Property reference number 5684711. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Well appointed one bedroom garden flat to let. 550 GBP per calendar month including gas, electric, water and broadband.
Off Ecclesall Road, 2 minutes walk from Banner Cross, 5 minutes walk to Endcliffe and Bingham Park; 10 minutes drive to City , Hallamshire Hospital, University and Derbyshire. Quiet residential area.
Fuel bills included in rent
Large lounge / kitchen
Patio doors open onto garden
Use of garden
Own telephone line and TV point
Wireless broadband Internet included in rent
Separate entrance and access
Flat suitable for one person. Professionals only. Non-smoker. No children or pets. References required. 550 GBP deposit held securely.
* Please quote ref. 5684711 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52841709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684711_54196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.