|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 April 2018 (169 days ago)|
- 1 Week Free Rent
- Desirable location close to West Drayton Station
- High Standard throughout
- Close to British Rail Main Line
- Close to amenities
- Close to Stockley Business Park
- Council Tax Band D
- Close to Heathrow Airport
- Allocated Parking
Luxurious and high end apartment is situated just a stone`s throw from West Drayton High Street and within easy access of all amenities, Heathrow Airport and Stockley Business Park. Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, Second bedroom modern fully fitted bathroom, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with appliances. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system and gated allocated parking. Available beginning of April!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52841787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27601673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.