|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- Three bedroom Maisonette to let
- Good size living room/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Newly fitted bathroom and WC
- Newly decorated and recarpeted.
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Children negotiable
- Sorry no pets, smokers or housing benefit
- Available now
Property Cafe are delighted to offer this newly decorated three bedroom maisonette to the lettings market. The property is ideally located a short distance from Bexhill town centre with with array of shops, Bexhill railway station and the towns beautiful seafront. Internally the property is slit over three floors and consists of: a good size living room/diner, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, new fitted modern bathroom and separate WC. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout as well as having new carpets fitted throughout. Internal viewings on this beautiful property are highly recommended. Unfortunately smokers, pets and housing benefit will not be accepted, however Children are negotiable. To arrange a viewing, please contact out Bexhill office on 01424 224488.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52841862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10087018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.