|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (260 days ago)|
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Courtesy Wi-Fi
- Allocated off street parking
- Short walk of Egham mainline station
A modern and well presented ground floor apartment located in the heart of Egham, within walking distance to an abundance of shops and restaurants, mainline station and is also a short drive from Heathrow Airport.
Accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms (one of which is en-suite,) a large living room with a dining area, a separate fully fitted kitchen, a family bathroom and benefits from allocated off street parking. The property is offered fully furnished to a high standard and available 9th April.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52847172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 393064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.