|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (280 days ago)|
- Light and open first floor flat with own entrance
- Quiet, friendly mews location
- Close to Shepherds Bush, Notting Hill, Kensington
- 5 minute walk to trains, tube and busses
- 10 minutes to Westfield - White City
- Low fees to tennents
- Managed by the owner/landlord
- Eligable for Kensington Parking Permit
Property reference number 5716864. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
2 Hansard Mews is located on the edge of West Kensington, within a short walk of Kensington High Street, Olympia, Shepherds Bush (including the Westfield-White City shopping complex) and Notting Hill. The apartment is mainly on the first (top) floor, with it's own spacious entrance hall on the ground floor.
The sitting room is the full width of the flat with three large windows opening to the West giving a light airy living space. This is added to by a roof-light to the sitting room and windows at the rear of the flat. Outside there is an open aspect with rail tracks to the front (on the opposite side of the mews) and gardens to the rear.
The decor is predominantly white painted brick walls and ceilings, with natural varnished floorboards.
The entrance hall has two large windows and is spacious enough to use as a home office space or reading room and contains under-stairs coat hanging/storage space.
The kitchen is part-fitted with free standing stainless steel cooker and integrated washing machine, along with additional free standing work units, tall fridge freezer and shelves/storage. It has a large window to the rear of the building.
The bathroom includes a toilet, large free standing basin and bath with shower, supplied from a combi boiler.
The central heating is gas fired with a combi boiler on the ground floor and a remote thermostat.
The double-bedroom has a large window to the gardens at the rear of the building. It is carpeted and has extensive integrated wardrobes and storage space.
The owner has retained use of part of the ground floor (with a separate entrance) for occasional use. As the boiler is located on the ground floor, the bills will be an agreed fixed monthly payment based on previous consumption. To be negotiated.
Tenants will be responsible for the payment of Council Tax and they will be eligible for a Kensington and Chelsea Residents Parking permit which is a 'non-zone' borough, with bays in the mews and surrounding streets.
* Please quote ref. 5716864 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52848507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5716864_54224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.