|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Impressive Four/Five Bedroom Town House
- Accommodation Over Three Levels
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Bathroom/WC & Separate Shower Room/WC
- En-Suite to Second Floor Master Bedroom
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Appliances
- Detached Garage & Gardens
- Pets Considered
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a beautifully appointed four/five bedroom detached home with accommodation arrange over three levels. The property is situated in the sought after rings area of Ingleby Barwick and is recommended for early inspection. The property is available from the beginning of July 2017 on a FULLY FURNISHED basis. Features include gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, ground floor cloakroom/WC, study, dining room (presently used as a 5th bedroom), first floor lounge, separate bathroom and shower room with en-suite master bedroom to the second floor. Attractively fitted breakfast kitchen with built-in appliances, detached garage and well tended gardens. The property is conveniently placed for access to good commuter links to the A19 and A66, supermarket shopping and highly rated schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52865049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET140074_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.