2 bedroom flat to rentNew Road, Stirling
|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (369 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- ECH & DG
- Communal garden
- Off Street Parking
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the rental market this immaculate Traditional Two Bedroom, First Floor Flat, situated in a quiet cul de sac within the popular town of Bannockburn. The property is ideally located for those wishing to commute to Stirling with the city centre only a ten minute drive away. Glasgow and Edinburgh are also within easy reach, with motorway links only a few miles away and all major rail and bus networks based in Stirling city centre.
Council Tax Band C.
Bannockburn High Street provides adequate local amenties and is only a short walk from the property. Schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level.
The property comprises of;
- Vestible hallway.
- Bright inner hallway providing access to all rooms.
- Well proportioned lounge with access to kitchen.
- Modern fitted kitchen decorated in bright, fresh colours. Electric oven and hob, microwave, new washing machine & fridge freezer.
- White three piece bathroom suite, with over bath electric shower.
- Two spacious double bedrooms both decorated in neutral colours.
- Double glazing and electric storage heating.
- Beautiful communal gardens.
- Communal off-street parking.
This property will be let on a fully furnished basis. It has recently been redecorated and new carpets laid.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and can be arranged through the letting agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52877700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8451939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.